The Sandal Beach Entry
- This beach-vacay design is available in two perfect-fit dimensions.
- Both dimensions include a zero-entry transition that doubles as a roomy tanning ledge.
- Capture a day at the beach with the Sandal's zero-entry and freeform design.
- The playful, beach-day design blends especially well with xeriscape landscaping styles.
- An exciting collection of features ensures the royal treatment for every swimmer and sun-bather.
The Sandal: Enjoy the Perfect Beach Day, Every Day
Two Perfect-Fit Dimensions for Every Home
- Smallest: Outside Dimensions (O.D.) 16′ x 34.5′ 5’8″ | Inside Dimensions (I.D.) 15′ x 33’9″ 5’8″ | 12,000 gallons
- Largest: O.D. 16′ x 39′ 6′ | I.D. 15′ x 39′ 6′ | 13,000 gallons
- Neither dimension sacrifices space on the beach entry and tanning ledge.
The Sandal Beach Entry: Find the Ocean in Your Own Backyard
- Feel the water lap at your toes with the zero-entry transition, just like standing on a shoreline.
- Beach entry offers the easiest entry or exit of any model.
- The gradual slope also doubles as a roomy tanning ledge for at least two partially submerged lounging chairs.
- Lounge in the water and sun with your favorite book, beverage, or bestie.
Value-Added Features for Even More Luxury
- Wading area for resting adults or toddlers to splash outside the deep end.
- The slope ends with curved, roomy steps and sitting area to chat, soak, and rest.
- A wide open swimming and play area gives you plenty of space to swim and make waves.
- A sun shelf, swim-out, and courtesy ledge offer options to perch and rest in the deep end.
- Exclusive gel-coat finish protects your feet, suit, and purchase. It’s non-skid, non-abrasive, and impervious to algae.
More Convenient Features and Options
- An automatic pool cover lowers maintenance costs and prevents unwanted entry for safety and peace of mind.
- Optional Geo-Anchoring Pool System affixes the pool to its foundation in the soil.
- Optional Lucky 7 Skimmer especially designed for fiberglass pools looks and performs better than other skimming options.
- Optional Backfill Eliminator solves the potential problem of backfill shifting and settling under the zero-entry/tanning ledge.
What Our Clients Think
I never dreamed we'd ever get a pool. And then I was referred to Clark and UtahPoolGuy.com and the process was so simple and straightforward - it was hard to say no. Our pool was installed in LESS THAN A MONTH. We can't wait to get it all warmed up and ready for the spring. Thanks Utah Pool Guy!
Working with Utah Pool Guys has been a great experience. We've been in our pool almost every day and our kids are in heaven. Thanks for the great work! I'll definitely recommend you to our friends.