- This design is all about depth with one straightforward dimension you can dive right into.
- No ifs, ands, or buts: this design is for divers--swan dive, jackhammer, cannon-balls, you name it!
- A Type I diving pool, this is the only model with the appropriate depth for a head-first dive.
- The sleek, rectangular design blends beautifully with bold, active landscaping styles.
- An exciting collection of features ensures the royal treatment for every water athlete in the family.
The Monolith: Take a Leap Into the Deep
One Feature-Rich Dimension for Active Water Lovers
- Outside Dimensions (O.D.) 16′ x 40′ 8’6″ | Inside Dimensions (I.D.) 14’10” x 39’5″ 8’6″ | 22,400 gallons
- 15-inch warning slope before the deep end alerts swimmers to abrupt depth change.
- It’s recommended to also designate depth transition with a safety rope, especially if installing a diving board.
What Is a Type I Diving Pool?
- Type 0, I, II, III, IV, and V are distinctions for residential in-ground swimming pools.
- Diving platforms are prohibited on Type 0 pools. Not so with Type I and up.
- The maximum allowed height of a diving platform above the waterline on a Type I pool is 42 inches.
Value-Added Features for Even More Play
- Large, flat-bottomed shallow end allows for water games outside of the diving area.
- A courtesy ledge along the deep end lets you take swim-break whenever you need it.
- Dual deep-end swim-outs and benches make it easy to exit from the back end of the pool or take a submerged time-out.
- Exclusive gel-coat finish protects your feet, suit, and purchase. It’s non-skid, non-abrasive, and impervious to algae.
More Convenient Features and Options
- Auto-cover ready for added peace of mind and to lower maintenance costs.
- Optional Geo-Anchoring Pool System affixes the pool to its foundation in the soil.
- Optional Lucky 7 Skimmer especially designed for fiberglass pools.
- Optional wet deck, wading pool, and spa add-ons add a splash of luxury to your diving pool.
What Our Clients Think
I never dreamed we'd ever get a pool. And then I was referred to Clark and UtahPoolGuy.com and the process was so simple and straightforward - it was hard to say no. Our pool was installed in LESS THAN A MONTH. We can't wait to get it all warmed up and ready for the spring. Thanks Utah Pool Guy!
Working with Utah Pool Guys has been a great experience. We've been in our pool almost every day and our kids are in heaven. Thanks for the great work! I'll definitely recommend you to our friends.